Tequila Lime ShrimpFrom cyates798 3 years ago
- 1 lb. Jumbo raw shrimp, tail-on, deveined and shelled shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped coarsely shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest shopping list
- 1/4 c. tequila (if none available, cooking white wine works beautifully!) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cilantro, garlic, lime juice, zest, tequila and pepper together.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put butter in 8x8 or 9x9 square baking dish, place in oven.
- When butter is melted, remove from oven.
- Put shrimp in baking dish with slotted spoon and toss with butter, replace in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.