Home-made spicy chiliFrom theacutie 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1 sweet pepper (green or red) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of diced hot peppers (optional) shopping list
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 cups of soaked beans (can substitute 2 cans of beans) shopping list
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground pork shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn nibblets shopping list
- 4 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 2 shots Tabasco sauce, or 4 shots of a pepper-based hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground pork, onion and peppers in a crying pan, and brown the meat. When cooked, drain excess grease, and place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Add corn.
- Stir in spices, adjust to taste.
- Heat on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours.
The Cooktheacutie Quebec
- Not added to any groups yet!