Creamy Garlic Shrimp CaesarFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tsp anchovy paste shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcestershire shopping list
- 12 oz baby romaine lettuce shopping list
- 7 oz cooked salad shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- In a small dish combine Miracle Whip, 1 tbsp Parmesan, anchovy paste, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic powder and Worcestershire. Chill 1 hour.
- In a serving bowl, toss lettuce with the chilled dressing and remaining Parmesan until well coated.
- Divide between two bowls and top each with an equal portion of salad shrimp.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!