Freezer Peanut Butter PieFrom sammij 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spread half of the ice cream into crust. Combine peanut butter
- & corn syrup; spread over ice cream. top with the reamaining ice cream
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup & sprinkle with nuts
- Cover & freeze 3-4 hrs.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving
The Cooksammij Kimball, MN
The Rating1 people
Well I am not sure where I found this recipe a few months ago but in those few months I have made it THREE TIMES!!! It really is good! Just FYI, I'm not crazy about walnuts so I use coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts instead.pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!