Drop Sugar CookiesFrom kitchencook 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, and lemon peel until blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually beat into the egg mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a glass dipped into sugar.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
The Cookkitchencook Syracuse, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!