Oma's FrikadellenFrom kimmer 6 years ago
- 1 bakery style hoagie roll shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. ground meat mix. ( 2 parts ground beef. 1 part ground pork) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- Submerge hoagie roll in water for 2-3 minutes, then squeeze out water with hand.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add meat, eggs, onion, bouillon, curry, paprika, garlic, pepper and soaked hoagie roll. Mix until well blended.
- Form into six 4 inch patties about 1 inch thick
- Add olive oil and butter to a large frying pan over medium high heat until melted
- Place patties in pan
- Cook patties covered for 8 - 10 minutes per side on medium high heat, depending on how well done you prefer.
- Serve either with a brown gravy, boiled potaotes and red cabbage or a brown gravy and egg noodles or alone with a potato salad. Any way they are delightful.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!