Chocolate Dipped Choc Chip Cookie Dough!From misscandiquik 6 years ago
- 1 stick (1/2 C) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (for flavor) shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt – (can also try peanut butter or applesauce!) shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 package (16oz) chocolate CANDIQUIK shopping list
- (optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until well mixed, beat in the yogurt (or applesauce or peanut butter) and vanilla extract until mixed.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda and add this to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir until well combined, and fold in the chocolate chips (and nuts if you prefer).
- Scoop spoonfuls (as big or small as you like!) onto wax paper. Spear each cookie dough ball with a toothpick, lollipop stick, small fork, etc. and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to dip the cookie dough balls – melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package and coat the cookie dough clump, placing back on the wax paper to dry. Serve cold from either the fridge or freezer
The Cookmisscandiquik Plymouth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!