Kielbasa, Potato, And Onion SkilletFrom strawberrybird 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes, onions, garlic, and pepper. Fry until potatoes are golden and onions are translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Add kielbasa and cook 1-2 minutes until warm.
- Add broth and cover skillet with lid. Lower heat to medium-low. Cook until broth is mostly evaporated, 5-10 minutes, and potatoes are tender. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes.
- If potatoes are not done and broth has evaporated completely, add more chicken broth and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
The Cookstrawberrybird Fairbanks, AK
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!