Steak Tips With Mushrooms And Sour Cream SauceFrom ladychablis 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak tips, cut into cubes shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 2 T veg oil shopping list
- 10 oz white mushrooms , sliced. (I used a mixture) shopping list
- 2 shallots, slice thin shopping list
- 3/4 C beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 C brandy shopping list
- 1 1/2 t minced fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/2 C sour cream shopping list
- 2 T coarse-grained mustard shopping list
How to make it
- pat steak dry.
- heat 1 T oil in skillet until smoking .Cook meat till well browned all over, 6- 8 min. remove to plate.
- heat remaining oil till shimmering. Cook mushrooms, shallots, 1/4 t salt , covered, until veggies have softened, about 3 min. Stir in broth, brandy,and thyme. Simmer until reduced by half, about 7 min. Off heat, stir in sour cream, mustard and any pan juices.
- Pour over steak.
The Cookladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!