Bean, Cheese, And Corn EnchiladasFrom strawberrybird 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat the bottom of a 9 x 9 inches baking pan with enchilada sauce.
- For each enchilada, brush both sides of the tortilla with enchilada sauce. Place in prepared pan.
- Spoon two large spoonfuls of beans into tortilla. Spoon three spoonfuls of corn on top of beans. Spread 1/2 cup of cheese over corn. Sprinkle 2 tsp of chilies on top, if using. Roll up enchilada.
- Repeat for the other two enchiladas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on the enchiladas. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and chilies on top.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cut enchiladas in half and serve with spanish rice and/or cucumber salad.