Pizza DoughFrom grecogirl 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In small bowl, pour the yeast on top of the warm water, and stir until dissolved. Set aside until yeast starts to bubble (about 5 min).
- 2. In a large bowl sift flour and add salt.
- 3.Pour warm water with yeast into center of large flour bowl. With spatula draw all ingredients together. Then mix with your hands to form dough.
- 4. Flour large workable surface and move dough. Knead dough with hands for 8-10 min. (The more air that is in the dough the lighter and crispier the crust will be.)
- 5. Place small amount of olive oil in large bowl and place well kneaded dough in center. Rotate the dough so it is lightly covered in olive oil.
- 6. In top of dough make two incisions ( this will prevent cracking when dough rises)
- 7. Cover top of bowl with kitchen towel and wait for about 1 hour for dough to double in size.
- 8. Once dough is ready split in two and move dough to workable surface.
- 9. Roll dough out with rolling pin. Move to lightly floured pizza pan.
- 10. Top with sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings. Cook on 450-500 degrees for about 15-20 min.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!