Brown Sugar ChiliFrom daniellerose 5 years ago
- 1lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2c brown sugar shopping list
- 2Tbsp mustard shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 1 pint tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 1tsp chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef & onion.
- Stir in sugar and mustard.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 2 hr, stirring 3 times.
The Cookdaniellerose San Jacinto, CA
The Rating2 people
Really delicious. Nice balance of sweet from the sugar and tang from the mustard. The ratio of beans to meat was nice as well. I halved this recipe for my little slow cooker. I cooked it on low for four hours. I stirred it at two and thought it ma...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I loved itChefBossG in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!