Chipolte Grill Chix FajitasFrom twill10 5 years ago
- Chipolte Grill Chix Fajitas shopping list
- Recipe for the ancho chile marinade used at the Chipotle Grill Restaurant. Source: Chef Staci Raymond – Chipotle Mexican Grill, Phoenix, Arizona. This is the perfect marinade for chicken, everyone will wonder where you got the recipe. shopping list
- 2 ounces. dried ancho chilies shopping list
- 1 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, quartered shopping list
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts or meat of choice shopping list
How to make it
- Soak dried chilies in water overnight or until soft; remove seeds. Place ingredients, except meat, in a food processor; process until smooth. Spread mixture over the chicken; refrigerate at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees, or if cooking inside, heat a small amount of oil in a skillet or grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with salt. Grill chicken breasts until cooked through.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!