Flourless Peanut Butter CookiesFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts shopping list
- Ganache shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Garnish: chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Beat peanut butter, sugar, eggs and baking soda in large bowl with electric mixer 2 minutes or until smooth and blended. Stir in chopped peanuts.
- 2. Drop level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart, flat side down, onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake, one sheet at a time, 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and slightly golden. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Ganache: Microwave cream in glass bowl on high 1 minute or until it just begins to simmer. Add chocolate chips; let stand 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth; spread over half of cookie top and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. If ganache begins to firm up, microwave a few seconds at a time until easy to spread. Let set at room temperature.