Best Ever Creamed CornFrom hollysanchez 5 years ago
- 1 cup corn ( fresh preferably) shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar ( more if you like) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- Cook in pan on medium heat. shopping list
- Separately cook shopping list
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
- 1tsp flour shopping list
- To make a roux. Do not brown shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- Mix together the corn and cream over medium heat. Stir occasionally . Add salt and sugar.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 5 to 7 min. Depending if you like your corn more done.
- Make your roux. Get lumps out.Then add your roux of butter and flour to your corn and cream. You can add more roux if you like it thicker.
- If you like it thinner add a little milk.
- Add pepper or Parmesan cheese if desired.
The Cookhollysanchez Monrovia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!