Easy Bolognese SauceFrom ithilgalad 6 years ago
- 500 grams of ground meat shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1-2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper shopping list
- 5-6 sundried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes (or use fresh ones if you like) shopping list
- 2 topped tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 2 topped tbs ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 litre water shopping list
- basil shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 glass of red wine or 2 tbs of red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook the ground meat until no longer raw
- 2. Finely chop onion, garlic, red pepper and sundried tomatoes. Put in a large caserole (I would recommend something non-stick)
- 3. Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and ketchup to the mixture. Stir.
- 4. Add the cooked meat and stir.
- 5. Add the water and bring to the boil.
- 6. Let it cook on low for 2 hrs. Stir once in a while and add extra water if it gets too dry.
- 7. Add wine or wine vinegar and spices. Boil for 1/2 hr
- The sauce is now ready to be eaten with some pasta, made into lasagna or put in the freezer. It keeps wonderfully when frozen, so you can whip it out whenever you need it.
The Cookithilgalad Bergen, Norway
- Not added to any groups yet!