Chicken Pot PieFrom jenjo 6 years ago
- Filling shopping list
- 1-lb boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of potato soup shopping list
- 2 cans mixed vegetables (drained) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Crust shopping list
- 1 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut up chicken and combine with all the filling ingredients. Pour into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Mix the crust ingredients and pour over the filling. Bake on a sheet pan for 1 hour.
- You can put the chicken in raw as recipe states or use rotisserie chicken. I sometimes cook my chicken it the crockpot and then add it to the casserole. Either way it is delicious!
The Cookjenjo Lexington, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!