Cucumber LoafFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 large cucumber peeled and seeded to make 2 cups puree shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Either place all in high speed blender, stopping to scrape down sides till all is blended smooth
- Or place all in a bowl and mix with eletric mixer to blend well
- Fill greased baking pan(s) 1/2 full
- Bake 350F until tested done ( 45min-60 mins )
- Cool on racks 10 minutes and remove from pan to complete cooling
- Note: 1 used 1 tsp Fiori Disilia( from King Arthurs) which is a floral citus blend!
- Note: I also tried this with unpeeled cukes ( seeded) for a vivid green loaf . It was a bit less tender than when making the loaf with peeled cukes but nevertheless quite tasty!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!