Chorizo Breakfast SkilletFrom wimmah 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare frozen hashbrowns according to package.
- In a medium pan, cook chorizo, breaking into small crumbles.
- Crack eggs, and lightly beat. Add small amount of milk, if desired.
- Scramble eggs in pan. When almost firm, add salsa. I use about 1 cup, but you can add more or less, depending upon your preference.
- Mix together and cook for a minute.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese. Again, I use about 3/4 cup, but you can add more or less, depending upon your preference.
- Mix together until cheese melts.
- On a plate, layer hasbrowns first, then chorizo, then cheesy salsa egg mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese again, and microwave until it melts. (Or you can use Chihuahua cheese too!)
- *You can add jalapenos or hot sauce to make it extra spicy!*
The Cookwimmah Naperville, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!