Santa Fe Beans & RiceFrom rhondalynne 6 years ago
- 2 c. cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can or 2 c. cooked black beans shopping list
- 1 c. frozen corn or 8 oz. can sweet corn kernels shopping list
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes with chilies shopping list
- 1 c. salsa shopping list
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream shopping list
- 2 c. shredded mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 1 small red or white onion, sliced or diced, your choice shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives (or more if that's your preference) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine drained beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, 1 c. cheese, and cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and top with onions and olives.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookrhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!