Cheese Cake SquaresFrom justlikemikey 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup of sugar, 11/2 cup of sugar, and 6 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3pkg (8oz each) cream cheese shopping list
- 1tsp of clear vanilla and 1tsp of clear vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs separated shopping list
- 4 cups of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In small bowl combine crumbs 1/3 sugar and cinnamon; Stir in butter.
- 2.Press into greased 17 x12x1 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 3 minutes
- 3.In your kitchen aid beat cream cheese, 1 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla until smooth. Add egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 4.In small bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. (DO NOT MIX IT IN THE KITCHEN AID> USE A SPATUALA FOR THAT PART) Pour over crust.
- 5.Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6.While baking combine sourcream, 6tbsp of sugar,1 tsp of vanilla. Spread the topping over the cream cheese layer. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 7. Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes, refrigerate overnight
- 8. Enjoy!
The Cookjustlikemikey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!