Japanese Take-out Ginger Salad DressingFrom TxGriffLover 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar or 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (1 inch) knob fresh ginger, grated (2 teaspoons) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the vinegar, tomato paste, soy sauce, salt, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, celery, and onion in a blender. Pulse several times, until the celery and onion are finely chopped. When the blender running, slowing drizzle in the canola oil.
The CookTxGriffLover Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!