Chicken Artichoke CasseroleFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2 c uncooked bow tie pasta shopping list
- 2 c cooked,cubed chicken shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) water-packed artichoke hearts,rinsed,drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted shopping list
- 1 c shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 c 2% milk shopping list
- 1 garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 c onion and garlic salad croutons,coarsely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Meanwhile,in large bowl,combine the chicken,artichokes,soup,cheese,mayonnaise,milk,garlic onion powder and pepper. Drain pasta;sadd to chicken mixture.
- Tansfer to a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake,uncovered,at 350' for 25 to 30 mins or heated through.