Coconut Supreme Cream PieFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
- * 1 cup water shopping list
- * 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- * 1 cup Splenda shopping list
- * Zest and juice from 1 lime (or 3 tablespoons lime juice concentrate) shopping list
- * 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- * 1 (15-ounce) can Coco Lopez® cream of coconut shopping list
- * 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- * 1 (10-inch or 9-inch deep dish) pie shell, baked shopping list
- * 1 cup heavy cream, sweetened and whipped (or 4-ounce container frozen whipped topping) shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan, combine water, cornstarch, sugar, lime juice and zest. Mix well. Add eggs and cream of coconut and coconut. Completely combine. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- If you don't have limes use 1/2 lemon and zest.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating3 people
Yes, I sure do like this one, Yummie! You got my five. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it