White Bean And Chorizo SoupFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 link or 5-1/2 oz. chorizo sausage,diced shopping list
- 1 large onion,thinlt sliced shopping list
- 2 celery stalks,diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped fresah thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tomatoes,diced shopping list
- 4 c chicken stock shopping list
- 2 (14 oz) cans cannellini beans,rinsed shopping list
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large pan,heat oil over high heat and saute sausage,until it crisps,about 3 to 4 mins. Drain the pieces on paper towel and set aside.
- Reduce heat to med-low and add onion and celery to pan and cook,stirring occasionally,until the vegetables have softened,about 6 to 7 mins.
- Add in garlic,thyme and paprika and continue cooking and stirring,until herbs are fragrant,about 1 to 2 mins. Add tomatoes and cook another minute
- Return the chorizo to the pan along with the stock. Bring the liquid to a boil,reduce the heat and simmer,stirring occasionally for 10 mins.
- Add in the beans and cook additional 5 mins. Season soup with sea salt and black pepper before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!