Amazing Roast Beef SubFrom jkirk 6 years ago
- 12 Oz. Deli Style Thin Sliced beef shopping list
- 6 TBS. Kraft thousand island dressing shopping list
- 2/3 Cup Hellman’s mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 TBS Vlasic dill relish shopping list
- 6 Slices of Kraft American cheese shopping list
- 4 TBS. reconstituted Minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt. shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded ice Burg lettuce shopping list
- 3 Heinz original sour dill pickles, cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 Large French bread Loaf shopping list
How to make it
- Begin by soaking the dried minced onion in water.
- Make the special sauce by combining the Thousand Island dressing, mayonnaise, sugar and relish.
- Cut the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise.
- Sandwich Construction:
- Spread ½ of the sauce on the bottom half of the bread.
- Sprinkle ½ of the onions on the sauce.
- Add the shredded lettuce
- Add the pickle slices
- Put the slices of cheese on top of the pickles.
- Add the roast beef next, evenly across the sandwich
- Sprinkle salt over the roast beef.
- Spread the remaining sauce, and the rest of the onions on the top half of the bread, and make into a large sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich into about 10-14 individual smaller sandwiches. See Photo
- Pack them up, call your friends, and go on a picnic.