Crockpot Barbeque BeefFrom mbelisle 3 years ago
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (4 pounds) shopping list
- 1 can V-8 juice (10-12 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup spicy ketchup (or ketchup and hot sauce) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- salt, pepper, dry mustard, chili powder and paprika to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut roast in half and put into a 5-qt slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour over roast, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and heat through.
- Serve on fresh kaiser rolls.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!