Cream Cheese Roll UpsFrom suthrnldy 6 years ago
- 2- 8 oz packs cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1- 4 oz can chopped green chilis shopping list
- 8 green onions chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Picante Sauce- can add more for extra spice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive- chopped very fine shopping list
- 1 package flour tortillas any size shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except flour tortillas well.
- Spread cheese mixture on flour toritillas.
- Roll up, cover with saran wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Serve with a bowl of Picante Sauce.