Summer Apple Cream PieFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and gradually beat in milk with mixer until smooth. Add the pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Beat for another 1 to 2 minutes, then spread evenly into the pie crust.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix pie filling and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread evenly over the pudding mixture. Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.