Steak Mole With CilantroFrom twill10 4 years ago
- steak Mole with cilantro shopping list
- 4 servings shopping list
- 2 tsps. gr. cumin divided shopping list
- 1 lb. top sirloin steak shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 c. red onion chop coarsely shopping list
- 1 c. crushed tomatoes (canned shopping list
- ½ c. chicken broth shopping list
- 2 T. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ¾ tsp. chipotle chiles or adobo minced canned or shopping list
- chipotle hot sauce shopping list
- ¼ tsp. gr. cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp. orange peel grated fine shopping list
- cilantros leaves fresh shopping list
How to make it
- Rub ¾ tsp. cumin and sprinkle with salt ñ pepper each side of steak.
- Heat oil in large skillet –medium heat.
- Add steak to 1 side of skillet ñ onions to other side. Cook until onions brown and steak is medium rare-stirring onions and turning meat once-6 to 7 minutes. Remove meat to platter-add same skillet -tomatoes-broth-chocolate and chipotles-cinnamon with ½ tsp. cumin or to taste-stir 2 minutes or so-add orange peel taste and add salt –remove all that to blender to purée.
- Slice steak ñ divide among 4plates. Drizzle with sauce –top with fresh chopped cilantros.
- Serve with avocado slices- orange slices and red onion
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!