Summer Hot Dog WrapsFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- 4 (2 ounces each) turkey hot dogs shopping list
- 4 (8-inch) tomato-flavored tortillas shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- Grated peel of 1 lime shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Grill the hot dogs over medium heat, about 6 to 8 minutes, until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Turn them once to brown evenly.
- Remove hot dogs from the grill; slice in half lengthwise.
- Combine pineapple, cilantro, chiles, onion and lime peel in medium bowl to make salsa. Spread 2 tablespoons salsa on a tortilla, then top with both halves of a sliced hot dog. If desired, spoon 2 tablespoons cheese over the hot dog. Fold the short sides (bottom and top) of the tortilla over the frank, then fold the long sides so they overlap. Repeat to make three more hot dog wraps.
- Grill the wraps with the wrap opening down for about 4 minutes until the tortilla is lightly browned and sealed together. Turn the wraps
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 340; Total fat 15g; Saturated fat 5g; Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 810mg; Carbohydrate 35g; Fiber 3g; Protein 12g ;Vitamin A 8%DV*; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 15%DV; Iron 15%DV
- % Daily Value
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!