Soft, Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom La_dame 4 years ago
- 4 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Cups butter, Softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup White sugar shopping list
- 2 (3.4 Ounce) Packages instant vanilla pudding Mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 Cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Cups Chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- You can change the pudding flavor if you want.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
The CookLa_dame Cincinnati, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!