Chicken Breasts With Wine And MarmaladeFrom twill10 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash chicken, pat dry and salt and pepper to taste. Place in baking dish, skin side up (if you're not using skinless breasts)
- and bake in preheated 450* oven for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Add marmalade and heat until bubbling. Remove from heat and add wine. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 300* and bake about 45 minutes until tender and well browned. Baste twice during baking.
- This is good with rice to soak up the great sauce.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!