Caesar Salad Dressing In A HurryFrom joe1155 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, of course shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 anchovy filet, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt, pepper and Worcestershire Sauce to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Put the mayo in a bowl. Stir in the olive oil a little at a time until incorporated in the mayo.
- Stir in the lemon juice. Add the anchovy and mix thoroughly.
- Add the garlic and stir again. (I cut mine in half and let it rest on the top of the dressing to keep the flavor a little more subtle and remove the clove halves when I am ready to serve it.)
- Add a few drops of Worcestershire Sauce and the parmesan. Mix and taste for the seasoning.
- Add salt and pepper to taste or more olive oil to balance the taste
- Let rest in the refridgerator until ready to use.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!