Peanut Butter Granola BarsFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Simmer together the maple syrup, brown sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla, stirring frequently, until well combined and sugar is melted.
- Turn off heat, then add in peanut butter, stirring until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add granola. Gently press mixture into baking pan, using a spatula or large spoon to press it smooth.
- Chill until firm, then slice into bars.
- Makes about 10 homemade peanut butter granola bars.