Bacon Chicken Roll-upsFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Flatten chicken to 1/8 " thickness and spread cream cheese down the middle of each chicken breast and top with onion.
- Roll up from a long side and tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a greased 9x13" baking dish and bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes. Discard toothpicks before serving.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!