Hawaiian Barbecued Pork Chops - Slow CookedFrom cherokee1265 6 years ago
- 1 Bottle Lawry's teriyaki marinade ( I use the one with pineapple) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- (With 8 pork steaks listed below) shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce(I use Aloha) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry sherry(Optional) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed(or 1 Tablespoon garlic powder) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use Tony Romas Carolina honeys) shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks (do not drain) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon grape jelly shopping list
- 8 Large pork steaks (or 16 Standard Sized pork chops) shopping list
How to make it
- Prep ahead - mix marinade with ground clove and honey. Place Pork Steaks into marinade. Let stand in refrigerator for MINIMUM two hours.(or you could let them stand overnight which is what I often do).
- Combine remaining ingredients except Pork Steaks in Crock Pot and stir well. Add Pork Steaks. Stir to coat Pork Steaks.
- Cook on low, covered, for 8 to 10 hours. Serve on a bed of rice with sauce poured over.
The Cookcherokee1265 Tucson, Az
- Not added to any groups yet!