Summer Heirloom Tomato BruschettaFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
- assorted heirloom tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- green bell pepper, peeled and diced shopping list
- fresh basil, hand torn shopping list
- quality extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- quality balsamic vinegar shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 fresh baguette shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Brush bread slices with olive oil. Toast the slices of bread on both sides under the broiler or on a barbecue. Rub them all over with the garlic while they are still hot.
- 2. Mix tomatoes with bell pepper and basil. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic. Let them marinate in the fridge for a while.
- 3. Top grilled bread with tomato mixture and serve the bruschetta immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!