~ Swim ~From 22566 5 years ago
- 4 Rainbow trout...butterflied,dehead,and pin bones removed shopping list
- sea salt and Fresh Gind pepper shopping list
- 5 oz. Boursin...leave out to take the chill off, and soften ever so slightly shopping list
- 1/2 Cup roasted red peppers,cut in thin strips shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups baby spinach leaves,given a shower and dried shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon Farm Fresh Butter shopping list
How to make it
- Season the cavity inside of each Trout with salt and pepper.
- Blend the Boursin,Red Pepper,and Baby Spinach,season with sea salt and pepper...mix thoroughly.
- Place one fourth of the stuffing inside each Trout.
- Very Carefully fold one side of the Trout to the other side,encasing the stuffing between the two halves.
- Place the oil and butter in fry pan over a medium heat...when butter stops foaming,place Trout in pan skin side down.
- Sear about 4 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Flip Trout and crisp the other side as well.
- Remove from the pan...and as if that's not enough meet the heat...place on greased baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes,or until cooked through.
- Note: Serve with a very nice well-oaked Chardonnay Wine,or a Sancerre.
- ~ I don't care what they say...Don't go down with the ship...You are master of your fate...You are Captain of you own vessel.
- Melt that iceberg...or...SWIM...FISHY...SWIM...As if your life depended on it ~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!