Baked Chicken DrumsticksFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 8 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and pat drumsticks dry.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise together in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Using a pastry brush coat a drumstick liberally with the mayonnaise mustard mixture then roll in the bread crumbs to coat well.
- Lay the coated drumstick on a baking sheet then repeat with remaining drumsticks.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Made this tonight for dinner--YUM! My husband read the recipe & asked me to make an extra for him for lunch tomorrow! Just reading the recipe, he said it was going to be GREAT!
One alteration I made: I used no breadcrumbs. Our daughter can...moresmidgentigre in Warren loved it
Today I made this dish according to this recipe. I find that this recipe has nothing special and just taste ok. I will not make this again as this is not my liking and favourite. Anyway, thanks for sharing this recipe.yuki9622002 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!