Four Cheese MacaroniFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded American cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain and return to pot.
- Add milk, cheddar, Monterey Jack, American cheese, mozzarella and pepper then cook over low heat stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Perfection, absolutely delicious! My 3 yr old is a mac n cheese snob and she loves it! Best yet, no fatty butter and I use skim milk! Any idea how it freezes?melsa102 in Acworth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!