Chicken Alfredo PizzaFrom mbelisle 3 years ago
- 1 envelope chicken marinade (zesty herb or swiss chalet) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 prebaked bread shell crusts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 1/2 onions julienned shopping list
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 3 cups shredded pizza cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken marinade powder with water, oil and vinegar in a large ziploc bag and add chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade from the chicken. Grill or broil chicken, 4 inches from heat, for 5-7 minutes per side. Cool. Cube chicken and set aside.
- On each bread shell crust, spread 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, vegetables and chicken. Top with pizza cheese.
- Bake at 450 F for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!