Warm Green Bean Potato Salad With BaconFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 6 medium red potatoes, cooked in jackets shopping list
- 1/4 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 small red onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 pound green beans, ends snapped off, broken in half, cooked tender crisp, shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drippings reserved shopping list
- 2 tablespoons stoneground mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 lemon, a large juicy one, juiced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and dice potatoes and place in large bowl. Add the rest of the veggies.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients along with the bacon drippings, mix well, pour over potatoes and veggies.
- Chop bacon coarsely and sprinkle over salad.
- Taste, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!