Peanut Butter Thumbprint CookiesFrom Moogie 4 years ago
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, and butter. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined. Ina small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, beating until well-combined.
- 3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Using your thumb, make an indention in center of each cookie. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven; press indention down again. Return to oven, and bake for 1 to 2 minutes more, or until set. Let cool on pan 2 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 4. In a small bowl, microwave chocolate morsels on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth (about 1 minute total). Spoon about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate into center of each cookie. Let stand until set
The CookMoogie Atlanta, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!