Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough CheesecakeFrom Moogie 4 years ago
- Ingredients for Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups firmly packed chocolate graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
- Ingredeints for Filling: shopping list
- 1 (16.5-ounce) tube chocolate chip cookie dough, room temperature shopping list
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Garnish: maraschino cheeries, whipped cream shopping list
- Ingredients for chocolate Ganache: shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chcocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Directions for Cheesecake:
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a rimmed baking sheet on lower rack of oven. Fill halfway with water. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, butter, and egg white. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9-1/2 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
- 2. Press cookie dough firmly onto bottom of cooled crust. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1-1/2 cups sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well ater each addition. add flour, beating just until combined. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Pour cheesecake batter over cookie dough.
- 3. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes; turn oven off. Leave in oven with door closed for 4 hours. Remove chheesecake from oven. Gently runa knife around edge of pan on wire rack. Spoon Chocolate Ganache over top of cheesecake. Cover, and chill 8 hours. Remove sides of pan to serve. Garnish with maraschino cheeries and whipped cream.
- Directions for Chocolate Ganache:
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine cream, sugar, and rcorn syrup, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in chcolate until meldted and smooth. Cool slightly before use.
The CookMoogie Atlanta, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!