Chicken And Stuffing BakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 (16 oz) can whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 3/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 c half and half shopping list
- 1 large egg,lightly beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 TB unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped fine shopping list
- 1 celery rib.chopped fine shopping list
- 5 c dried cornbread stuffing mix shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts(aabout 1-1/2 lbs) shopping list
How to make it
- QAdjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 450'.
- Whisk cranberry sauce ,broth,half and half,egg,1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in large bowl. Melt 2 TBS butter in large,ovenproof nonstick skillet over med. heat. Add onion and celery and cook till softened,about 5 mins. Stir vegetables into cranberry sauce mixture. Fold in cornbread stuffing;set aside.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining butter in empty skillet. Cook chicken till golden brown,about 3 mins per side. Cover chicken with stuffing mixture and bake till stuffing is golden brown,10-12 mins. Serve.