Campfire Chicken And DumplingsFrom karlyn255 3 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) container chicken broth shopping list
- 1 large can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 (12.5 oz.) cans chunk white chicken, drained or cut up chicken shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can carrots shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- herbed garlic salt to taste shopping list
- italian seasoning to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cups Bisquick shopping list
- parsley (optional) shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken broth, chic soup, canned chicken, carrots, onion,
- garlic salt, and pepper in a cast iron stock pot.
- Cook over fire until broth starts to boil.
- Mix Bisquick with Italian seasoning and add water until a sticky dough forms.
- Drop blobs of dough (dumplings) into soup broth, and continue simmering until dumplings are cooked through. top with parsley if wanted Serve and enjoy!