Devilish Chicken LegsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 c Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 TB hot sauce,such as Frank's Red Hot shopping list
- 4 large whole chicken legs,cut through to seperate legs and thighs shopping list
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/3 c panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 tsp Italian sesoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,whisk together mustard,yogurt and hot sauce. Add chciken,turning to coat,and let stand at room temperature for 30 mins(or cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours).
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 400'. Line a baking sheet with parchment and grease with 2 TB olive oil.
- In large bowl, toss together panko,italian seasoning,1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Working with 1 chicken piece at a timr,coat in panko mixture and transfer to baking sheet.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 TB of oil,then bake till golden and cooked through,about 40 mins.