Chicken And Cheese Crescent ChimichangasFrom michellem 3 years ago
- INGREDIENTS 3tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2cup chopped onion (1 medium) shopping list
- 2cloves garlic, minced2 1/2cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 2cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 1/2cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)sour cream shopping list
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n chunky salsa shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender. Reduce heat to low.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the salsa on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Stir 1 cup of the cheese into chicken mixture.
- Spoon heaping 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of each rectangle. Starting with short side topped with chicken, roll up; pinch ends to seal. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Top each with about 2 tablespoons of the remaining cheese.
- Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!