Crunchy Topped Tuna And PeasFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 3 cups uncooked pasta (rigatoni, penne, macaroni) shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tins (184 g) light tuna in water, drained shopping list
- 2 cups frozen peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (or other fine dry bread crumbs) shopping list
- 3 tbsp buttter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 F. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions, using minimum cooking time.
- In an ungreased baking dish, stir together soup, water, tuna, peas and cooked pasta. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. In a small bowl mix crumbs and melted butter; sprnkle over casserole. Return to oven and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!